- Log into http://blogger.com account
- Go to the Settings of the particular blog (e.g. Natural Log of X)
- Select the Publishing subtab
- Ensure that anybody can read the blog (for FTP publishing)
- Ensure that a classic template is being used
- Switch to "Custom Domain"
- Since the domain already exists, "Switch to advanced settings"
- Choose the new domain (e.g. naturallogofx.rketburt.org)
- After saving the configuration, the Settings window may
report something like
- "The DNS record for your domain is not set up correctly yet. If you just purchased this domain the set up process may take up to a day. Learn more."
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Although http://blogger.com can host a user's blog, I wish to have the blog on another website and to somehow publish the contents via some remote protocol (e.g. FTP).